Toward a new conservatism in the 21st Century
Over the past few months, over 50 younger conservatives had meetings online and discussed the future of conservatism. While boomer conservatism might have made sense in 1980, the world has changed. We have new issues and new priorities. After much discussion, below is a general outline we came up with for a conservatism for the 21st century.
Below is a copy of a draft circulating around discussion groups and posted elsewhere on the internet. Please feel free to leave comments below for suggested edits, which we hope the creators will read. They probably are not going to make any substantive changes, but they may make some minor changes.
Toward a new conservatism in the 21st Century
Realizing that the conservatism of the 20th century is not fit to meet the challenges of the 21st century, we have come up with the following outline of policies.
- While we may be agnostic on causes of current environmental changes, we believe we should be good stewards of the earth. Republicans in the early 20th century were forerunners in conservation efforts, and we support being good stewards of the land. A moratorium on third world immigration and refugees would be a good start toward a realistic environmentalism, because it would put less pressure on resources and less demand for housing, which increases development.
- We are strict immigration restrictionists. This is the #1 issue for many in our ranks. We support a 100-year moratorium on all third world immigration and refugees. We also support repatriating third-world invaders currently in the West. We recognize that both legal and illegal immigration are a problem and are tired of the Cheap Labor Lobby (people like Soros, Singer, Zuckerberg, Kochs, et al) using third-world legal immigration to drive down wages. We also oppose the treasonous and corrupt Refugee Resettlement Racket which profits (off taxpayers) by facilitating the third-world refugee invasion of the West. We have zero tolerance for boomer talking points like “I’m against illegal immigration but support legal immigration” or “we’re a nation of immigrants.” We oppose all amnesties, chain migration, visa lotteries, etc. We want a complete and total moratorium on all third-world immigration and refugees, and the repatriation of third-world invaders currently in the West.
- Many of us support free markets, but we do not worship free markets. In fact, free markets have brought us globalist billionaires who seek to flood the West with third world immigration and refugees. One way to sum up our economic views is: Economic nationalism. Also, like Abraham Lincoln, we support tariffs.
- We oppose the neocon wars in the Middle East and elsewhere. We are tired of seeing trillions of dollars of taxpayer money being used to nation build abroad. Why are we spending trillions to guard the boarders of other nations when our border is wide open? Many US troops should be brought home and placed along the US-Mexico border.
- We fully oppose Critical Race Theory and believe it is anti-White. Critical Race Theory comes from Cultural Marxism which supports the blending of White People (European-descended peoples) out of existence (via third world immigration) and replacing Whites, such as in art and movies, where White characters are being replaced by non-Whites. We advise anyone to be wary of grifters who are not specifically calling out CRT as “anti-White.”
- While many younger conservatives are pro-life, others are pro-choice. Abortions are at an all-time low, and for nearly all younger conservatives abortion does not rank as a top issue regardless of their views. The abortion debate is largely seen as a boomer issue.
- We oppose the mass censorship by Big Tech and would like to see Big Tech broken up and regulated as public utilities. We also wholeheartedly support free-speech platforms like Gab.com, which is really the only true free-speech social-media platform and is the platform of choice for younger conservatives. (Rumble, Truth Social, Parler and the Chinese-owned Gettr all censor under the left-wing rubric of “hate speech” and are not truly free speech.) In fact, a good litmus test to see whether someone really supports free speech is to see whether this person has an account on Gab.
- We support Second Amendment rights. We oppose the tranny agenda, and we believe that gender and race are biologically real.
- While many younger conservatives are Christian, some are also neopagan (such as Asatru Folk Assembly) or atheist. Younger conservatives have made alliances across religious divides to oppose common enemies. We also welcome Jews who support a moratorium on all third world immigration and refugees into the West. Israel is building a wall, refusing refugees, deporting Africans. We support the same for the West.
- We welcome all races into our ranks and do not tolerate hate. However, unlike boomers who have more issues with pro-White advocacy, we do not. Blacks have the the NAACP, Mestizos have La Raza, Indians have USINPAC, Asians have the 80-20 Initiative, Jews have the ADL and AIPAC. Back when the USA was around 85 - 90% White, White racial advocacy might not have been called for. But now that demographics are changing (USA 57% White), White people (European-descended people) have the right to advocate for our own interests. (Boomers will object to this saying “there should be no racial advocacy at all,” but this is not how multi-racial states work. Non-Whites are not going to give up racial advocacy.) That said, common alliance can be made among races on a host of issues. For example, third-world immigration and refugees have been devastating for African-American communities. The type of nationalism we support benefits non-Whites too.